Monday, February 28, 2011

Can I Pencil You In?

I have come to realize that there are advantages and disadvantages to both living in the country or the city. I love Raising my kids in the country and all the fun antics that come along with it :-). But I have to admit, there are some things I miss about the city. I miss the traffic (seriously!), and all the people. My personality thrives on social situations- and animals don't usually respond as well as people when you talk their ears off, haha! I also miss how close family was in the city, and obviously we stay away for too long between visits! This weekend at my sons birthday party, my 5 yr old niece pulled me down close and told me that she would like to schedule a play date with my daughter! LOL! I half expected her to pull out her blackberry and work out the details. At some point your kids (or any kids in your family) cross the line of being children to being tiny people with all kinds of
Grown up thoughts and actions. In some cases, especially the girls in my family, that moment is super speed and if you don't watch it you will get whip lash!!!
On with the deals:

www.hannaAndersson.com
Hanna Andersson Sale
$14 swimsuits, $19 dresses and $25 shoes

Www.toysrus.com
Toys R Us - Free shipping on everything with a $75 purchase
Also applies to Babies R Us

Www.disneystore.com
Disney store sale
Free shipping with any swim or towel purchase; use code - Shipswim
$5 Shipping with $50 purchase
2 for $24 sleepwear
2 for $20 prince & princess dolls
3 for $12 dinnerware
30% off baby sale
$5.99 personalized fleece blankets
$7.99 personalized fleece night gowns

No comments:

Post a Comment