Monday, February 7, 2011

There's a First Time for Everything

Ok, so there is a first time for everything. This is my first blog. What a name "blog!". It sounds like something gross that you would find in your drain. Anywho, my blog will simply be about the funny side of life (and being a mom)and what I love to seek out - good deals and sales :-). I came home from the corporate world a couple of years ago to be with my kids and life has gotten REALLY interesting! About the same time, my husband moved us to the country- this too has been REALLY interesting. My husband is great and I love my kids. I am a Christian but I am not perfect and I love to laugh :-). So, enough about me, here are some great local sale dates to make note of and then a couple of websites to check out :-)

Childrens exchange consignment sale- North Point Barn - Jackson -
Tuesday 2/22 - Wednesday 2/23
Higher end Children's clothes, shoes, and baby items.

All 4 Children Consignment Sale- Ag Museum - Jackson
March 22- March 26
Huge sale of Children's clothes, shoes, baby equipment, kids toys, bedding, decor and more
Website- www.all4childrenconsignment.com

Overstock boutique sale - April 4- April 6
Ms arts museum- ridgeland, ms
Huge sale of brand new boutique brand Children's clothing at ver low prices
Website: www.overstockdesigns.com

And Be sure to check out zulilly.com for great daily deals on Children's clothing and shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment