Thursday, February 17, 2011

Diva, party of 4.

Did you catch the Grammy's this past Sunday night? It was awesome and I think everyone will be talking about this one for years to come! One of the highlights of the evening was Lady Gaga. Ok, looking past the nude outfits that she and her dancers wore and the giant golden egg that she hatched from at the beginning of her show, he song she performed had a really good sound and message! "...I was born this way," I can't get the song out of my head. And as a mom I can say that true-er words have never been spoken. And I am speaking for both Lady Gaga and my children! I have a 5 yr old and a 3 yr old. The youngest is a girl. The other day my husband and I took our children to a movie and dinner. We had to wait a while to be seated as it was friday night and the place was packed. My daughter and I found a seat on a bench with a nice teenage girl who was with her mom and boyfriend. I was not paying to much attention to them until i heard them laughing in my direction. The teenage girl had smiled and spoken to my daughter (the3 yr old) in which my daughter had returned her kindness with rolling her eyes. My face was flush with embarrisment. Honestly, my little girl was born a diva and has been gaining attitude every since. Her only saving grace right now is that she is cute! LOL. I am learning as a mom, that you can teach your children manners, reading, math, sports and millions of other things, but when it all comes down to it, there are some things that ( to quote Lady Gaga) "they are born that way," with.
On with the deals:

Gymboree @ Dogwood Festival
Saturday, Feb. 19
Extra 20% off
Special Hours: 8am-10am
Regular Hours: 10am-9pm
Dogwood Festival Market
Plus, ther are 20% off purchase coupons in Family fun and parenting magazine that will add to your savings :-)

Target at Dogwood
50 - 75% off
Valentineitems and candy, toys, children's bedding, dining room decor and value packs of home and grocery items. If you are a coupon clipper, then you will save even more!!

http://dealpulp.com/
$8 for a $20 e-Gift Card to Spend on Wholesale Items with Free Shipping from DollarDays.com

No comments:

Post a Comment